Sex Problems – men
We have experience dealing with a wide range of sex problems, some of which are common and some not so common.
Do any of these problems sound like something you have been struggling with lately (or perhaps for a long time)?
- erection problems (difficulty getting or keeping your erection, or problems staying hard at specific times when you might like to do so)
- premature ejaculation
- delayed ejaculation ("it seems to take forever") or inability to ejaculate during intercourse
- lack of attraction to your partner
- anxiety about partner sex
- pain or discomfort during sex
- feeling inhibited or awkward about certain sex acts
- wishing you knew more about how to please your partner
We will collaborate with your family physician or urologist and if it is relevant, we work closely with other health professionals regarding medications or blood tests which might help assess and improve your situation.
If you are thinking, "I've lost my mojo" (or if you think your partner has) perhaps it will help you to know that lack of Sexual Desire is a common concern for men. Come and talk to us to find out more about how we can help restore your sexual desire.